Vision Vapros Spinner 2 eGo VV Battery 1600mAh
Vision Vapros Spinner II has more comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage, upgraded battery cell of 1600mAh, . Adjustable Voltage from 3.3V to 4.8V, 10 colors for choosing.
Vision Vapros Spinner II eGo Variable Voltage Battery – 1600mAh
The Vision Vapros Spinner II has a lot of improvements from the first generation. It has combined all the features and advantages of the first generation but at the same time created a totally new and unique Spinner 2.
The kit comes with
- 1 x Vision Vapros Spinner II eGo Variable Voltage Battery – 1600mAh
- 1 x Manual (English)
Upgraded and stable PCB control head.
More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage.
Brand new and upgraded battery cell of 1600mAh, which makes the Spinner II even more powerful.
Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell.
Adjustable Voltage from 3.3V to 4.8V.
Charging cycles more than 500 times.
Improved bottom spin with a delicate cross
Metal button with more than 20,000 pressing durability.
Turn on/off the battery (
The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button 5 times in 2 seconds.
When the battery is off, the button flashes 3 times in mixed color to indicate that battery is activated after pressing the button 5 times in 2 seconds.
When the battery is on, the button flashes 3 times in mixed color to indicate that battery is off after pressing the button 5 times in 2 seconds.
How to adjust output voltage
· Vision Vapros Spinner II is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v.
· The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level.
· Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number.
· The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale between 3.3v and 4.8v to fine-tune your voltage output, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v.
· Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale and do not push the red line on bottom spin to go over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter-clockwise; it may damage the battery if being pushed forcefully.